What’s Open and What to Expect During Your Visit
Guests at Isleta Resort & Casino can expect to see some changes throughout the resort to protect the health of all Guests and Team Members. Below are some questions you may have prior to visiting:
Hours of Operation
Isleta Resort & Casino will be open daily from 7am – 2am.
What are you doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Efforts include but are not limited to:
- Isleta Resort & Casino and all its properties areas are all non-smoking.
- Masks are optional but highly recommended and are available for guests who wish to wear one. For all Isleta Resort & Casino Team Members, masks are optional but highly recommended.
- In addition to routine cleaning, the property has implemented enhanced cleaning procedures including increasing the frequency of disinfecting restrooms to every 2 hours, sanitizing gaming machines once per shift, as well as sanitizing door handles, doors, courtesy phones, tables, chairs, handrails, and other high touch and high traffic areas once per shift.
- The property currently has hand-sanitization stations for Guests and Team Members. They are located at each entry, food venue and throughout the resort. In addition, we encourage all our Guests and Team Members alike to wash their hands frequently with soap and water.
- Each Team Member has been tested for Covid-19 virus prior to returning to work.
How will my club status be affected?
Your points and club status have remained in place and are available. For more information
Will I be able to redeem any old promotional or direct mail offers when I return?
Unfortunately not, but be on the lookout for new and exciting promotions and other offers in the future.
How will the casino floor be affected?
Each slot machine will be sanitized after every use. If you feel you need to have your machine re-cleaned or sanitized, a Team Member will be happy to assist you.
Will you be tightening the machines when you reopen?
Absolutely not. The gaming at Isleta Resort & Casino will remain the same as it was prior to our closure.
When will Bingo open?
Doors open at 4pm and games begin at 6pm
- Open 7 Days a week.
- Masks are optional but highly recommended and are available for guests who wish to wear one.
- Matinee sessions available Saturday and Sunday starting June 3.
- Walk-ins based on available seating
- All new programs & pricing information will be available at the Bingo Cashier area.
Is Sports Book open?
Yes! Our Sports Book counter is open:
Sunday – Thursday | 7am – 10pm
Friday – Saturday | 7am – 12am
Kiosks open daily | 7am – 12am
Our Sports Book Bar is open:
Monday, Thursday, Sunday | 11am – 12am
Friday – Saturday | 11am – 1am
Tuesday – Wednesday | Closed
In addition to the protocols established and executed by Isleta Resort & Casino Team Members, Cleaning and sanitizing protocols for Table Games include if a game closes, the chips on the game will be sanitized. This procedure is reiterated through every type of game in the pit.
All of our Dealers are:
- May wear gloves at their option
- Required to sanitize their hands when entering and exiting a game; optionally they may use hand sanitized as often as necessary (after a cash buy in, e.g.)
- Executes chip fills only with washed/sanitized/disinfected chips
- The entire chip bankroll is washed/sanitized/disinfected every two weeks
- Chips returned to the Cage (cashed in) are sanitized before they are placed into vault storage
- Chip trays are wiped down at least once per shift
- All chips are sprayed with sanitizer at the beginning of every shift
- Center Bar
- Chile Ristra
- Chill Coffee Bar
- Daubers Grill
- Panda Express
- Embers Steak & Seafood
- Sports Book Bar
- Snackbar at the Golf Course
- Triple Sevens
- TIWA Restaurant & Lounge
How can I find information on canceled events?
All of the upcoming entertainment and information related to upcoming performances can be found here: http://www.isleta.com/entertainmentnightlife/concerts-events
I have tickets to a canceled show, can I get a refund?
Yes. If you purchased your tickets you may have received an automatic refund to your credit card used for the purchase. If you have not received your automatic refund, simply visit the Players Club for a refund.
Will there be entertainment in the Casino, Bars or Restaurants?
No, we will reintegrate these performances when it is safe and responsible to do so.
What changes have you made to your Hotel?
- Before checking into the hotel, every individual Guest staying in the hotel must present a valid ID.
- At check-in, the individual whose name the reservation is under, must present and provide their current and valid ID.
Hotel Front Desk Staff
- Physical distancing for Guests will be queued by clearly marked indicators at each front desk.
- Pens will not be readily available to Guests. The front desk clerks will offer a pen if asked and if the pen is returned, the pens are kept in a sanitized pen container for the foreseeable future.
- Shared tools, like the card swiper component, screen and stylus will be sanitized before, during and after each transaction exchange with a Guest or fellow employee. This includes phones, radios, computers, printers, copiers, key lockboxes, safety deposit boxes and key cards.
- Items left at the front desk for Guest pick up must be secured in a plastic bag for pick up.
The Isleta Hotel Pool and Hot Tub is open daily 9am – 8pm. All guests under the age of 21 must be accompanied by an adult. Pool furniture may not be moved from marked positions.
Open daily 6am – 8pm. Guests are required to reserve times at front desk.
- Room service will be available daily from 6am to 9am.
- Food ordered will be added to the room bill and delivered packaged To-Go by a member of our F&B Team who will observe our 3 feet distancing requirement.
- Guests will be asked to leave their food containers inside of their rooms or to call the hotel front desk to retrieve them from the room.
The Spa at Isleta
Will The Spa at Isleta be open?
It is now open!
Open Daily 9am-6pm
To book appointments, call: 505-848-1977
Isleta Lakes & RV Park
Is Isleta Lakes & RV Park open?
- Yes! Isleta Lakes & RV Park is open now from 7am to 5:30pm daily.
- To maintain proper social distancing at the Lakes convenience store, only (5) guests at a time will be allowed in. If you are waiting in line we ask guest to maintain 3 feet between you and the next person in line to get into store.
- Masks are optional but highly recommended and are available for guests who wish to wear one. For Isleta Resort & Casino Team Members, masks are optional but highly recommended.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located in store for guest use and highly recommended.
- Plexiglas has been installed at counter for the safety of both guest and staff.
- We ask that once you are out around the lakes fishing or just relaxing that you and your family continue to exercise the 3 feet social distancing protocol.
- Our pavilion area and Clubhouse is closed until further notice. RV spaces are available at 100% capacity.
- As an additional reminder, if you have a fever, cough or are having any shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or any other symptoms of an illness, you should remain home.
Palace West Casino
Is Palace West Casino open?
No, Palace West Casino is closed until further notice.
Isleta Golf Club Policies and Procedures
Welcome Back to Isleta Golf Club!
As we welcome everyone back to Isleta Golf Club, we do have some protocols to reduce the risk of spread of Covid-19 Virus. They are in place to ensure the health or our team members, and guests. Thank you
If you have underlying medical conditions, it is recommended that you not visit our facility. Anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 which primarily displays as a persistent cough, will not be permitted on the course. So, if you don’t feel well, please stay home, and, when in doubt, get tested. If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to our facility. Call your doctor or head to http://www.nmhealth.org for more information.
If you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID19, please do not come to our facility.
Masks are optional but highly recommended and are available for guests who wish to wear one. For Isleta Resort & Casino Team Members, masks are optional but highly recommended.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES (minimum 3 feet apart) NO handshaking, NO hugging etc. from arrival until departure and will be enforced. Failure to observe physical distancing risks the Closure of the facility, and as such, you will be asked to leave the premises and may be suspended from future play.
The washrooms on the outside of the clubhouse will be open and disinfected frequently.
Please bring your own sanitizer and use it each and every time you touch a foreign surface (Pro Shop door, washroom door, golf car).
Following the recommendations of local and state departments of health, we will require all players to wear approved masks while entering and exiting the facility.
We are happy to be back to you serve you for your golfing needs. Please follow new protocols to help us transition to the new norms of our business operations during these difficult times.
If possible, bring your own pull cart.
Golfers without a pre-scheduled tee time are not permitted, they must arrange a reservation prior to arriving at the course.
Book online or by phone.
Please do not arrive at the golf course any earlier than an hour from your scheduled tee time. Avoid congregating in the parking lot, practice social distancing.
All golfers will be required to provide full name, contact number, or email.
Highly encouraged to pay for golf or other purchases by debit or credit card.
Groups larger than 4 players are required to provide the list of golfers in each scheduled tee time TWO Days prior to golfing. Names can be phoned in at 505-848-1900, faxed to 505-869-5140, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Changing of players in tee times will not be available day of golf.
PRACTICE PHYSICAL DISTANCING ALWAYS (minimum 3 feet apart), from greetings upon arrival, in and around practice areas, the tee, putting greens, and at conclusion of the round. Consider continuous putting, 2 ft. gimmes; pay attention to the posters that limit the number of people in the Golf Shop, on the Putting Green, etc.
On course drinking water will not be available. Please ensure you have enough refreshments to keep hydrated. Beverage Car will be in operation, golfers purchasing beverages must wear a mask when doing so. Do Not congregate around Beverage Car, Practice Social Distancing.
After Round Policy
Please return your power car to the designated car drop off area.
Garbage and Recycling bins will be available in the designated car drop off area, however, please consider taking it home with you to minimize potential exposure.
Please COMPLETELY empty your car of all personal belongings
All policies will be enforced and anyone not in compliance with these policies will be asked to leave the premises and may be suspended from future play.
FIRST, PLEASE USE PROPER CDC PUBLIC GUIDELINES ON SOCIAL DISTANCING OF 3 FEET AWAY FROM OTHERS AT ALL TIMES IF POSSIBLE. PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP, IF YOU ARE FEELING ILL. ALSO, WEAR PERSONAL PROTECTIVE GEAR (FACE MASKS IN CLUBHOUSE).
- PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE TO YOUR TEE TIME, as we may not be able to accommodate you at a later time.
- Please be respectful and keep a good pace of play, so groups aren’t getting stack up on a given hole. If need be, your group will be asked to speed up or skip holes to catch up to the pace of play.
- We will have all our carts sanitized before and after every use, by our great staff. You are still welcomed to bring your own sanitizing products to give it that extra cleanliness.
- We are happy to be back to you serve you for your golfing needs. Please follow new protocols to help us transition to the new norms of our business operations during these difficult times.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO CALL US AT 505-848-1900